How to apply for a position at BKW:
BKW can receive applications for teachers, administrators and substitute teachers in two ways. First, through the Capital Region On-Line Application System (OLAS). Second, through paper applications that will remain on file in our offices for three years. You may apply either way.
Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, or disability.
• Coaching Position Openings for 2016-2017 Fall & Winter Sports (Internal Posting)
• Full Time Food Service Worker, 10 Month (September –June) School Days. Deadline: June 3, 2016
• Full Time Cook 10 Month (September –June) School Days. Deadline: June 3, 2016
• Long Term Substitute Classroom Elementary School Teaching Assistant (Internal Posting)
• School Nurse, 10-Month Full Time Position, School Year Schedule Followed. Deadline: June 15, 2016
Applying for a teaching/administrative job opening:
Teachers and administrators: You may submit your application, resume and cover letter on the OLAS Web site as a general applicant or for a specific job posting. Please be sure to include professional aspirations and philosophy of education plus special experience, training and interests.
Applying for a staff position:
If you'd like to apply for a bus
driver, bus aide, cafeteria and/or custodial worker position, please mail an
application and resume to the address below or e-mail to Noreen Shunney
Download an application [PDF]
Are you interested in being a substitute?
Anyone interested in serving the district as a substitute teacher please call 464-5127 and request an application.
You may also visit the Capital Region BOCES website for all information regarding the application process, including to download the application and payroll forms.
If you'd like to apply to be a substitute for
these positions: teacher aide, bus aide, nurse, cafeteria and/or
custodial worker, please mail your application and resume to the
address below or e-mail to Noreen Shunney at:
Attn: Noreen Shunney
1738 Helderberg Trail
Berne, NY 12023